A fun game:
1. Add a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
TUSH BABY
9 months ago

5 comments:
There was this one day where we went to Lagoon and you stalked people to take pictures of them holding hands. And it didn't really get creepy until you were stalking like mothers and children. But it was pretty cool until you had to leave...
And then there was this other time a stage broke and I was a cheesy-princess for an entire meal at Applebee's. That was pretty awesome, too.
Once upon a time.... We went to prom at Hale Centre theatre together and we looked hot!
Or one time I made you an audrey 2 cake. That was a good day as well...
Where can I even begin? Since there are many good times to choose from (like Sarah said, that day at Lagoon was pretty memorable), I think I'll just go with our Pushing Daisies party last week! That was a blast. You're so fun, Freddie!
i have so many great "fred" memories....i think my favorite memory is being in peter pan together...you are fun to be on stage with...oh also when bella hugged you after your performance as peter...she really believed.
Oh so many memories to choose from!! I think my favorite...Clear Creek, hiking through snow, celebrating 1hr, (then 2hr, 3hr, etc.) anniversaries! The 4 of Us...The trip to Tremonton...I mean Lagoon...I love you Freddie! You are in so many of my very favorite memories!!
Post a Comment