What I really need to do is clean my room. When my room is clean I feel more relax
ed when I get home. I don't have a very hard time with that part anywho but it is easier when my room is clean. I am not very organized. That's a big problem. Whenever I try and find something I know I have in a box my room EXPLODES and somehow pictures, books, and all sorts of random stuff I have picked up as a pack rat ends up all over my room.I guess right now I just feel like I am on a rack being stretched to my limit. I feel like I am more productive this way but I also feel that I run the risk of failure in the above mentioned commitments.

*sigh*
Words of advice and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment