Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight High School Musical

So about a week ago I get a call from my VERY GOOD friend Deena Marie, who I did Damn Yankees with and Little Shop the first time, and she asked me if I would be together with her in a project. A parody of Twilight and High School Musical! She asked me to play the part of Jacob! Hahahaha. I don't really look Native American but....okay! Hahaha

It was shot very fast in front of a green screen and YES this is all of our voices!

It was a blast!!! Thanks Deena!

5 comments:

SJ said...

If this doesn't get, like, a million hits on YouTube then something is wrong with the world.

ann said...

So very funny. Have you seen the movie? It's terrible!

Patterson5 said...

Funny! This is a great video! You have WAY too much fun Freddy. Good for you! Live it up! Oh, and you make an AWESOME Native American! And I'm glad you finally updated your blog :)
Melinda

Laura said...

K, I almost didn't recognize you!!That is hilarious!! You have way too much fun! Good for you! Love ya!

hknight said...

I love it! That is SO funny. I'll be sure to tell my friends to watch that! You sound way busy, I hope everything goes well for you!