Okay so I have kept myself UBER busy (yes I used the word uber) and prefer life to be that way.
So that all of you can feel a part of my life I will do a summation of events I have participated in over the few past months!
Starting from..................hmmmm lets see....The summer! Please bare with me whilst I word vomit in this blog. I am going to try and do this in one continuous sentence!
GO!
Okay so I got asked to audition for The Sound of Music by my dear friend Karen and I had always wanted to play the part of Rolf and that is what I got cast for and I made a bunch of good friends in the show and I also got to play opposite of Maren Abercrombie who I absolutely love by the way and she played Liesl......but I am not even sure if that is how you spell that name but anyway during the show I also got to know Ann Marshall and her and I started dating but then she dropped a bomb on me and told me that she was going away to Houston to finish up school in a few weeks but that's another story so I won't say much about that but I may address it later if I don't run out of breath from telling this story about my summer and the delightful friends I met and got to know but anyway I was talking about The Sound of Music it was a fun show and right after that I went into rehearsals for Pirated at Rodgers Memorial written and directed by Jim Christian who is a man I would work with again in a HEARTBEAT!!! Oops...I just completed a sentence....sorta.....Anywho......no breath no breath........I grew a really creepy mustache for the show and I felt like a pedophile by having one. Oh well. I made many more friends and developed a crush on a cute girl in the cast (her name will not be revealed because I still am back and forth with her currently AND I am not too sure how things will end....I am fairly confident that they will end though....hmmm)While I was doing Pirated I also enrolled myself back into school at SLCC taking two online classes and one on campus. I finally had decided to get my butt back into gear and get my degree so I just have it. It's true I have put it off longer than I should but I have enjoyed life in the meantime. :D Once Pirated ended I started my next project which was Takito (see blog below). After that I thought I would have some time off but then I got asked to be in Little Shop (also refer to previous blog) and I made some incredible friends from that! A shout of go to Melinda Patterson and Alisha Williams! I was then called by a lady named Donna Johnson (friends with Karen who directed Sound of Music) and I was asked to play Fairfaxx and Leonard in an in concert version of Gilbert and Sullivans Yoeman to the Guard. We would rehearse twice a week for two weeks and then perform. I had also received an email from Suzanne Walker (a previous director of mine) about doing Plaid Tidings in Midvale. AND one of my favorite people of all time, and youtube riusing star Deena Marie asked me to help film Twilight High School Musical! Eek! With the holiday season upon us and me ALREADY working 40+ hours a week at Murdock Chevrolet and trying to stay on top of school I stressfully and willingly accepted it all. I was so ecstatic to be taking on so much that I felt I could do almost anything!!! That is right about the time when I blogged about wanting to go to Broadway to try it out for a time being. :) Now, here comes the twist. The girl from Pirated then started pursuing me a bit more and I started spending my weekends and weeknights with her. Everything I had taken on started taking the backseat to her. I didn't finish assignments, I didn't focus on lines, I didn't have music prepared, I text her all day instead of working, I stayed up way too late, and I was falling for her. Well, I got my head out of my butt and started re-focusing. This has all been within the last two weeks. To make a long story even longer, Little Shop turned out great, Yoeman turned out great as well, I opened Plaid Tidings (sick, but that's okay), and I passed all my finals with B's and better! Oh oh oh and I started filming another movie called Rambow. Good times. Things are still in the air with this girl I am sorta seeing so that is the only part of my life that I don't feel I have control over.
Whew. There. I feel good. I am ready to do it all over again! I am going to sign up for more classes at SLCC and keep my options open for upcoming auditions for movies and plays.
What do you think? Any comments on my hectic crazy life?
Here is a quick clip of the movie Rambow I am in.
TUSH BABY
9 months ago

7 comments:
Fred...I love you!!! Your summer sounds as busy as mine was...but it is much more fun that way!!! I hope we will do more shows together!!!
Fred, I don't think you'd be as cool if you didn't have 500 things going, it's part of your charm! I can't wait to see Plaid Tidings tomorrow!
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
--Henry David Thoreau
You DO love to stay busy! Sounds like you had a good year, the last half that I know about anyway! And Rambow seems intriguing...I can't wait to see more on that one!
Sounds like you've been having the fun kind of busy, so don't slow down!
Whew! Reading about your crazy busy life wore me out! It sounds like you're pulling it all off though. Love always seemed to throw crazy loops into the stuff I tried to do too when I was single. I agree though, being involved in lots of stuff creates lots of perpetual momentum. You are cool. Wish I could be around to see you in all your productions. Miss you! Love you!
I'm always good for more bombs! :)
hey...you talked about me in that blog. awesome. I <3 you.
Post a Comment