Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Funny puppy and a cheeseball

My roommate Danny James surprised us one day by bringing home a dog. The night before he and I both talked about wanting one and then the next day I came home to Toby the beagle. He is a cute little pup of 10 months with a wet nose and a rambunctious attitude. I am not too ecstatic about having a dog at the moment because I worry whether or not he will be taken care of properly. For now he is being cared for solely by Danny but that is cause Danny is currently unemployed and looking but as soon as he is employed again the doggy will be all alone most of the day and that just saddens me. He already is alone most of the day and he does still occasionally go potty in the house even though I know Danny hides it from me. *sigh*
The OTHER reason I am not too thrilled about having him is cause we have him there without our landlords consent! Because my name is on the lease and no one else is I am responsible. At the beginning of the year I am going to look into it and find out what the fee is for having a doggy. I can't just keep it from my landlord. Bad bad bad.
Anyway, the dog is cute. I play with him for hours (when I have the hours to spare) and he loved me. He does a really funny deer in the headlights head turn when he hears funny sounds. As he sat in the hall I played my harmonica and he turned his head almost completely around!

Cause today is the 23rd of December and I will not be here tomorrow for Murdock Chevrolet's Christmas Eve lunch (I am taking tomorrow off and half day Friday for Christmas) I bought a cheese ball and Beef Stick and I have it on my desk. Sarah Allen and I were talking about the yumminess of Christmas and I just had to splurge a bit on some festive snacks! So delicious!
I will be leaving work a little early today cause it is time I do my tradition last minute Christmas shopping!! READY?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BUY! BUY!BUY! SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!

5 comments:

Sarah Kaye said...

Yeah for cheese balls!! Nice blogging, Fred. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AmandaStretch said...

Cute! My family has a miniature beagle, and I can't wait to see him when I get home tomorrow! My landlords don't want us to have pets, because they don't want us to ruin our carpets (that are already really gross, and have been since I moved in. I don't get it.) But, since they moved to Cali, and we're in VA, I'm sorely tempted to get one anyway.

Good luck with your Christmas shopping!

Elisha said...

I brought a cheeseball to work today too!
I want to come and play with the dog. I used to have a beagle mix named Annie, I miss her!

Deanna said...

Christmas sausage!
I can't get enough.
xoxoxo

Patterson5 said...

I have not seen your past few posts until now and can I comment on that stylish yellow sweater...I mean....SEXXYY!! Really you should wear that to the mall or somewhere and just walk around proud and see all the people's reactions as they look your way! FUNNY!!
Oh and CUTE dog! Yummy cheese ball! Merry Christmas!