My dear dear friend. You have been with me for 2 and 1/2 years. You have taken me to far away places and have provided me with comfort and safety. You have been with me through multiple girlfriends. The ups and downs that each have brought. I am sad that you will no longer meet the plethora of others that the future is sure to bring.
I can't believe that I told myself that I would never own a car like you. A 2 door GOLD car was never an option.....so I thought. When Mr. and Mrs. Huff traded you in and I was able to drive you for the first time you changed my mind entirely. :)
Thanks buddy!I pity those who don't get the name.
This was the amount of miles it took to go to Disneyland and back.....with a trip of Vegas on the way.
The exhausted and brave crew SEE3PO drove over 17000 miles
Becky used SEE3PO as a bed most of the trip.
Happy times.
SEE3PO say many Rockstars and goodies.
Pretty girl with her bra.
I am glad that you and I could be such good friends. Thank you and enjoy your new owner!
.jpg)

3 comments:
photos of girls in bras on our blog? is that appropriate?!
xoxoxo
Yaarby I miss her already! SO many fun times in that car!!!! Thanks for all the memories! Love yaar!
ahhh Freddie! I love that word...plethera
Post a Comment