I guess I am always in the look out for something new and fun to do in my life. On many occasion I find myself in a rut and wonder what exactly it is I am doing with my life. I guess recently you could say I am in the middle of one right now. The last time I found myself in such a scenario was a little under two years ago when I was living in an apartment in Orem, Utah (yes the bubble of bubbles) where I lived 2 doors down from a girl I had been dating. At the time I was not in school and I had just lost my job due to the fact that they went out of business. I felt the need in my life to branch out to something new. To make what could be an extremely long and lengthy story super uber short I decided to move to Salt lake for a few reasons: to get away from a what was a cycling break up and get back together relationship and to find myself a more enjoyable better paying job. Now flash forward about 2 years. I have loved my life living in Salt lake and I have made many new friends but I find myself in another rut and I want to branch out. I figure I won't move this time but I will try exploring new things. This blog is one of them. I have never been much of a blogger but it is something I have always heard can be very therapeutic. I am not much of a journal writer but I do jot things down into it from time to time to help myself get through some rough points in life. I have found myself going to it within the last few months and it has helped me to get some things out that had been building up. I hope this blog will have the same sort of help.
I will start by saying that I am no English major and that I know I am not very grammatically
inclined so I will make error upon error upon error while posting. Do I care? Not too much. This is just for me and not for an assignment nor is it to try and impress anyone. If it were trying to impress then I would post pictures of my naked body. That would impress all. So, basically if anyone reading this has a problem with my errors then get over it.
Let the blogging begin.
TUSH BABY
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment