I jumped on the bandwagon of 51 Random things found in my house. :) I hope you like it!
I got a new editing software program and really fancy high definition camera. This is my first creation with my new equipment. I am not totally satisfied with the quality of it yet. I have to figure out how to get it to edit and save in a higher quality.
Enjoy!

9 comments:
Hero Quest, monkeys, a gumball machine and a giant champagne glass. What more could you ask for in life?!
I'm telling you.....Rodrigo is HOT!
I am laughing so hard right now!
I'm glad Alisha told me about your First Knight video you two did, or I wouldn't have seen it! Great job! Loved the passion! :)
Your videos are great, I'm a fan! Keep em comin'!
Good work, very funny stuff!
I totally did not know you could make a balloon puppy. That may be your coolest talent.
I finally got a chance to watch this AM...TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! That's why I love you so much...you make me laugh!!!
Ha Ha Ha! That's awesome Freddy! So...balloon animals, huh? I never knew! Love ya!
where could you possibly keep all that stuff?
Oh my, this was delightful. You sure do have a lot of crap lying around. I'm a packrat myself. I have to admit, I was bored at work and was Facebook stalking you, which led to blog stalking you, but I'm gleefully admitting it after watching this. Top notch, my friend, top notch!
P.S. Rodrigo can buy me a drink anytime!
Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the downgrade publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft windows 98 second ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
Post a Comment