I have many secrets. Some of which I have kept up inside for so very long. It's time to finally let them all out. I am sorry if this comes as a shock to some of you. Many of you have probably seen that I have been anxious. Especially as of late. Well, here you are. The truth to it all.
Please watch before reading below.
So, how many of you thought I was going to say I am gay and coming out? Huh? How many? Let's hear it! I BET that's what crossed your mind!
Guess what? Straight. Staying straight. Yup. That might be good news for some of you!
With this blog and this video submitted to youtube just this morning I officially announce my quest to become a YouTube Idol! I had so much fun making this video and I have a lot of other projects in mind. So go to my website www.youtube.com/MonoAtPlay and click on the Subscribe button!
Thanks!
TUSH BABY
9 months ago

6 comments:
You are my hero.
xox
Fred, you handsome devil, that video was priceless. However, after last year's April Fool's joke you will never again be able to trick me into thinking you might be gay. Never ever again.
didn't think that. But didn't know you'd admit to farting.
I've never been a booger eater. I admit I wanted to try it once when I was younger. I had one ready and brought it in close...but....I COULDN'T DO IT. That is so gross! Boogers are NOT meant to be eaten. Ever. Period.
xoxoxo
I tell you what, you are good for some off the wall kind of entertainment! Thanks for making me laugh, you weirdo. :)
Good to know you're still having fun in life!
I love this so so so much! And I don't think that I have any secrets left to tell you anymore.
Ah Fred, I think I peed my pants!. . . o.k. all better. When you come to Disneyland, email me before you come so we can have lunch and you can meet my brood!
Post a Comment