Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you for helping!!!

First off I want to thank everyone out for helping out by watching my video and commenting so much! Next I wanted to give you an update of the Netflix contest. We didn't make the final three chosen videos. Even though we were the number 3 viewed video overall and we had more comments left on our page than anyone else we still didn't get chosen. You can see the winners here: www.netflixgreatestkiss.com
We think it had to do with the Deena (the girl that I was in the video with) being hired by the sponsor to promote the contest. We think that, by being hired, she was automatically disqualified. They never said anything about that but there were others who were hired by the sponsors and none of them made it into the top 3 either.
No worries though. We had SO MUCH FUN! It was great to see everyone rally to our side and promote/watch/rate/comment on our video. I have also ventured into the world of youtube. I have decided to become a regular on youtube and create my own videos. Deena has been doing it for over a year now and she is now a youtube sponsor which means she gets paid for putting videos on! What a fun way to earn some extra dough! So that is what my goal is. You can check out my first video at the from the link at the end of this email.

I just uploaded my latest creation on youtube. It's a thank you video to everyone who helped out! Oh, and the sound is bad cause I am using a digital camera and not a professional one.

Our final stats:

11,872 views
543 5 Star rating
374 Comments

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Freddy!! I love you! I think I am going to have to become an avid follower of your Youtube videos! By the way...I never thought you were gay...(does that make me your favorite friend?) : )

Deanna said...

Recount!
xoxoxo

jenica said...

i love the unintentional lisp. it just adds to your charm.