Monday, January 26, 2009

I AM taking a break


Everyone I talk to: "Fred, what is your next show? What are you auditioning for next?"

My response: "Nothing."

I work 40+ hours a week, I am in school full time, spend part of my time raising a puppy and a cannibal dwarf hamster, am in a book club, and have to make time for facebook.........oh, and dating (yeah right). , I don't have time to do any theater right now. I HAVE done a few film projects (one I will post at the end of this blog). I am only doing projects that don't require more than a few hours of work and I only do them every so often.

Any who, lets get to the blog. This won't be a long one. Just enough to keep my resolution and keep y'all updated.

Life for me is going great. My classes right now seem pretty difficult but I know I can handle them. I have been on many dates (yes, I know I joke about not wanting to date but I am always on the prowl) and have lots of optimism right now. I just bought an inexpensive laptop for school and took out a small loan to help pay for school tuition. I have always paid as I go but right now with the price of books and the raise in tuition I couldn't quite make it. It is something I plan to have paid off by the end of the semester so I am going to try to do that.

I am picking up some very bad habits and staying up WAY past my bedtime and then relying on Rockstars to get me through the day. BAD Fred. It's starting to get to the point that if I have a Dr. Pepper or Coke that I could still fall asleep if I wanted to. Again, BAD.

Okay, I am now going to put down the blog and go to bed. It's late right now as I write and I work in a few hours. See? I am getting better already.

Enjoy this movie on geek etiquette that I was in.

Find more videos like this on Utah ACTORS

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm a bum. But an educated bum!
xoxoxo

Laurel Leaves said...

Freddy! You need to contact my sister Sarah, she will be in need of good actors soon. I love you but couldn't watch the whole video ;-)

Seriously if you need her info she is on facebook or just e-mail me!

Remember when I was almost your married roommate? I loved that day.

Kisses
Amy